The Principal Biostatistician will have a meaningful impact on clinical projects, interact directly with scientists and clinicians across the company and externally, be a core member of multi-disciplinary teams and with the VP of Biometrics, and help shape the evidence generation strategy across clinical development.
Qualifications & Experience
• Master’s degree / PhD in Biostatistics or Statistics coupled with extensive experience in a pharma/ biotech/ CRO.
• Extensive knowledge of SAS and other programming languages
• Proven track record of Statistical Design, Analysis and Reporting, and Interpretation of clinical studies
• Broad knowledge, deep expertise and superior understanding of advanced statistical concepts and techniques.
• Experience working with clinicians, scientists, regulators and presenting at statistical and investigator meetings
Skills & Competencies
• Delivery oriented.
• Works well under pressure and on multidisciplinary, virtual teams
• Works independently - self-directed, high energy and strong work ethic.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt effectively to changing priorities
• High degree of creativity, latitude and attention to detail required.
• Demonstrates strong project management, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.