As Equity Associate, you will be a valued member of a small, friendly team in the Corporate Secretariat function providing support for administration of Adaptimmune’s equity programme and with shareholder matters. You will gain broad exposure across the organization, liaising with employees in the UK and USA.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc, a leader in T-cell therapy to treat cancer, is a UK company listed on NASDAQ and employs over 400 people in Oxfordshire, Stevenage and Philadelphia.
1 Providing support for Adaptimmune’s equity programme – currently share options and 10b5-1 trading plans.
Handling administration associated with employee share option awards, including:
2 Managing aspects of the Adaptimmune Equity Portal (online share platform), in collaboration with the Corporate Projects Manager and our share platform provider
Providing support for share option exercises, share purchase and share sale processes
3 Contributing to the organisation of the Annual General Meeting, including:
4 Providing support for the equity programme reporting process, including:
Qualifications & Experience
Solid previous experience in a corporate environment or corporate knowledge gained through qualifications, such as a Business Administration degree or equivalent
Prior experience with share programmes would be an advantage, but is not essential as training will be provided
Skills & Competencies
• Interested in the corporate aspects of a pioneering biopharma company
• Enjoys getting involved in a small team, helping to manage the company’s equity programme
• Respects sensitive personal information and confidentiality requirements
• Attention to detail and comfortable with spreadsheets
• Flexible attitude and enjoys assisting employees with share option queries
Familiarity with share option plans or share programmes